Anderson Glass Company has innovative glass solutions for your home!
Our glass products address all of the challenges homeowners face – energy costs and consumption, maintaining the value of their home in a challenging economy and having a beautiful home!
At Anderson Glass, we not only manufacture insulated glass units but also provide a wide range of products and services for your distinctive needs. We believe in old-fashioned things like good quality, excellent service, and warranties on all our products.
Here are just a few examples of our custom window services:
- Replace your broken or failed insulated glass units in your windows or patio doors.
- Update your aging single pane windows and save on your energy bill.
- Update your old patio doors, to easy rolling, easy locking new patio doors or change up your look with new french doors.
- Change the options in your double paned units for better effeciency based on your homes needs.
We manufacture double-pane insulated clear glass units right here, in house. In many cases if you get your broken window to us before 10 AM on a normal business day we can have it repaired for you the same day!
Custom Built Vinyl Windows For Replacement Windows or New Construction
One of the advantages of vinyl windows and doors is that they never need painting, never rot, blister or peel. Vinyl windows and doors have outstanding energy-efficient, insulating properties and they are virtually maintenance free-giving you more free time.
Whether you are remodeling an existing home or building a new home, energy efficient vinyl windows are an excellent investment. Transforming a house into a beautiful home is a costly and time-consuming task. Home improvement projects and overall upkeep require an equal investment of time and money. Today’s homeowners and remodelers are looking for replacement windows that perform best in all weather conditions, keep their appearance, are easy to maintain and affordable.
Vinyl compound is a highly specialized material that is manufactured under stringent conditions.
- Stable – no cracking, splitting, peeling, chalking pigments prevent uv radiation degradation
- Durable – performs under varying conditions of rain, cold, wind and sun
- Welded Corners – fusion welded frame
- Maintains consistent color
- Maintenance free – no sanding or painting, free from rot and infestations
- Multi-chamber extrusions form insulating air spaces
- When measuring the rate of heat flow through a window or patio door; vinyl performs as well or better than framing materials like wood or aluminum.
The answer is vinyl replacement windows from Anderson Glass Company of Vancouver, Washington. Call us for more information on custom built vinyl windows.
“According to the U.S. Department of Energy windows can account for 10-25% of your energy bill. Upgrading to ENERGYSTAR® Qualified Windows will reduce your energy costs.”