Glass shelves blend with any decor and make a great accent for virtually any room in our homes and offices. Anderson Glass Company specializes in the manufacture and installation of custom-glass shelving. Glass shelves make a wonderful addition to a kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, bar, or office.
Whether you want to add new bookshelves or shelf space inside a kitchen cabinet, glass shelves bring a touch of elegance to any room without crowding it – they even lend an illusion of increased size and depth to a space.
Glass shelves are less intrusive than wood or metal shelves. They allow light to pass through, leaving a glow on the translucent material. To magnify this effect, you can use special lighting from above or below the space depending on the look you are trying to achieve.
Learn more about Custom Glass Shelves
There are myriad styles when it comes to glass shelving. One of the most popular is “floating” shelving, or shelving that has no visible brackets holding it up or supporting it from above or below. It seems simply to float against the wall.
Glass shelving adds space without using space. In sharp contrast to metal or wood shelving, light continues to flow through glass shelves, reflecting from every edge surface, as if nothing’s there.
These floating shelves blend designer elements with practical storage solutions
All of our glass shelves are “cut to fit or special ordered” so you can be as creative as you want with your space. Please call our glass experts at 1-360-696-0194 for a quote.
Multiple shapes to choose from:
- Rectangular shelf
- Square Shelf
Different types of glass available:
- Clear Glass
- Frosted Glass
- Bronze Glass
- Grey Glass
Different edge works available
- Seamed Edge: In this application, after the glass is cut the edges are sanded to dull the sharp edges.
- Flat Polish Edge: In this application the edges of the glass has been polished to a smooth shiny finish.
- Pencil Polish Edge: The edge is rounded for a softer look.
- Beveled Polish Edge: This process leaves the glass shelf thinner around the edges and thicker in the center.
Why Should You Order Your Glass Shelves from Anderson Glass?
Here are the reasons:
- We carry more than one hundred thousand square feet of different type and thicknesses of glass in stock. Arguably one of the largest inventories in the area.
- We custom cut our glass shelf orders on site.
- Fastest turn around time in the industry.
- Price guarantee on larger orders.
Call Anderson Glass Company for your free, no obligation estimate today.