Get reflective with mirrors from Anderson Glass Company of Vancouver, WA.
Check out our mirrors! Mirrors bring beauty, sparkle and elegance to any room in your home or office. From vanity mirrors in your bathroom to mirrors in your office entryway, Anderson Glass Comapany can provide for all your needs.
Unframed oval mirrors, bathroom vanity mirrors, dressing mirrors for walls and large wall décor mirrors (all unframed with or without bevel). We have something for your mirror needs, call us today for a quote!
1/4” mirror installed on vanity with cutouts for sconce lights
Maybe you’re just looking to add decorative touches to your home? Mirrors from Anderson Glass can add a whole new dimension to your room.
Wall Mirrors brighten and add depth to your room. Pair mirrors with sconces or accent tables to make a grand appearance in your foyer.
‘Hanging a mirror in the hall makes a small, dark area feel more spacious and bright,’ says Kevin McEwen, director of interior design at KLC School of Design. ‘Choose an oversized glass, or group a collection of smaller mirrors, and hang near a light source to make the most of all the light available.’
Mirrors come in different thickness and color and can be cut in almost any shape or pattern with many options for finishing the edges.
Thickness and Glass type:
- 1/8″ – Clear mirror; Bronze Mirror; Gray mirror
- 1/4″ – Clear mirror; Bronze Mirror; Gray Mirror; Graylite 14 Mirror; Dark Dark Gary and Mirrorpane ( two-way mirror)
Type of Edge Work:
- Swipe-the sharp edges sanded off
- Flat Grind-a totally smoothed edge with a bit of milky look to it
- Flat Polish-a totally smotthed edge that is clear
- Pencil Polish-a totally smoothed edge that is rounded and clear
- Beveled Edge-available on 1/4″ glass or mirror
- 1/2″ bevel
- 3/4″ bevel
- 1″ bevel
- 1 -1/4″ bevel
- 1 -1/2″ bevel
To accommodate for the many applications of mirrors, we offer the following types of fabrication:
- Drilled Holes
- Cutouts (example: light switches, electrical outlets, & telephone jacks)
- Finger Pulls
- We carry a variety of mirror hangers and clips.
- Mirrored cover plates for the cutouts in your mirror.
Mirror replacement~If you have a mirror that has been damages or has the silvering starting to show throught, we can cut a replacement to fit your needs!